New sizes for 2013
- Front: 90/90-21, 120/70B21, 130/70B18 and 120/70R19
Rear: 150/70B18 and 240/40R18
A new standard in cruiser tire longevity
- Commissioned third-party tests* show that the MICHELIN® Commander® II rear tire lasts almost twice as long its nearest rivals
- Amplified Density Technology: A highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling.
| Commander II
90-thread ply is
25% more dense
- Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability.
- All-new rubber compounds for remarkable wet grip, without compromising durability.
- Square bead-wire package improves handling and ease ofinstallation.
|130/90B16 73H (repl. MT90 B16)||140/90B15 76H|
|120/90B17 64S||150/90B15 74H|
|130/70B18 63H||170/80B15 77H|
|100/90B19 57H||130/90B16 73H (repl. MT90 B16)|
|80/90-21 54H (repl. MH90-21)||140/90B16 77H (repl. MU85 B16)|
|90/90-21 54H||150/80B16 77H|
|120/70B21 62H||180/65B16 81H|
|140/75R17 67V||160/70B17 73V|
|120/70R19 60W||150/70B18 76H|
*Source: Commissioned third-party tests conducted in 2011 on public roads comparing MICHELIN® Commander® II, Metzeler ME880 and Dunlop D407/D408 tires in sizes 130/80B17 and 180/65B16. Individual results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions.